By default, the search results table shows only one row of fields for each record:
This can be changed to include additional field(s) displayed underneath the first row, making each Record Display a two-line display:
This is defined by Record Type, not by Content Type which is normally how the search results table is controlled.
There are three steps to implementing the additional row:
- enable the two-line display in OPAC Maintenance
- define the template
- assign the template to the Record Type
- define a new search screen template
- edit an existing search screen template
- delete a search screen template
Once the templates have been defined, assign them to the relevant Record Type in OPAC Maintenance.