Soutron support the below Authentication methods.
- Manual login - Using username & password
- ADFS SSO - ADFS acts as the Service Provider, while the client provides the Identity Provider.
- SAML SSO - Our implementation of SAML means that the client's IdP authenticates against ADFS which acts as the Service Provider, while the client provides the Identity Provider.
- Custom Web Services - This should be discussed with Soutron to determine if we can connect with a custom web service.
- IP Authentication - An IP address can be assigned to a users profile, then anybody accessing the system from that IP address wil lbe authenticated automatically as the assigned user.
- Native Active Directory - This is not possible is the system is hosted by Soutron. The System will connect via LDAP to update and verify a users identity before logging them into the system.