The Loans module comprises function includes all of the tasks related to loans, renewals, returns and overdues, as well as and requests and reservations.
The following tasks are described:
- renewals and returns can be done carried out in the user recordsrecord part of the application
- loans and request processing can be done carried out from the copy record
The Loans module function requires some certain system settings to be defined:
- definition of loan periods
- definition of the maximum number of loans allowed - this is defined in Access Permissions
- you may also wish to define non-working days for the purpose of calculating due dates