This module has been replaced in version 4.0.3. See updated help guide
Before the Requests and Reservations function can be used various settings need to be configured.
- System level - to enabled Requests to be made and how many per End User
- Access Permissions level - each type of Content and Record can be allowed different permissions and for different End User categories
- Office level - where Supply a Copy is to be used
- Library level - to identify settings for Collecting and Sending
- Record level - to define the types of Request that are enabled
- the copyright declaration form (or use the sample one supplied with the system)
- notification emails to administrative staff for Supply a Copy requests (optional)
Once configured, Requests and Reservations are managed in the menu Loans >> Reservations .
Note should Requests and Reservations be enabled AFTER records have been created, the system will not retrospectively enable Requests and Reservations for those records. Either edit each record manually, or contact Soutron, to set the Request flag on all records .