The full record display is defined in System Settings > Templates > Application Templates
- In Template Types, select Record Type View and click on Search
- Click on Create to start a new template
- It is best to work in HTML to achieve greater accuracy and control of the content and position – click on the Source button to switch to HTML.
- Before making any changes, copy the existing source code and save to a notepad, in case it is necessary to revert back to the original starting point.
- When you have finished editing the template, click on Save. Make sure that the template changes have saved successfully, the top of the screen displays a success message. If it doesn’t, it means that the system may have lost a connection or logged out and the form has not been saved.
- It is a very good idea to keep an external copy of the HTML code.
- Defining which template is used for each Record Type is done in the Library Administration: Select the menu System & Database Settings >>> Record Type Views
- For each record type, select the template required from the drop down list.
- Once the changes are complete, recycle the App Pool (you may need to refer to the Soutron Help Desk for assistance with this or if the system has been set up to automatically update this can be ignored)