The Content Types tab allows you to configure how Content Types are displayed in search results. These options are:
- the order in which the Content Types are displayed
- whether the Content Types are displayed in separate tabs or all on one screen
When you click on the Content Types tab, the following screen opens:
By default, Content Types are displayed in descending order of the number of records in each Type.
To override the default:
- Tick the box "Override content types order in search results"
When you tick the box, the screen display changes to show all the Content Types:
- Click on a Content Type and drag it to its new position
- Continue until all the Content Types are in the desired order
By default, records in a Content Type are displayed as separate tabs.
To change this:
Click on the drop-down list "Select how to display the search results"
Select one of the following options:
If you select either of the first two options, you will need to define a search results screen for "All content types" or a default screen.
If you select either of the last two options, you will need to define a search results screen for either individual Content Types or a default screen.
Completing the process
When you have finished, click Save in the Actions menu, or Save and Close to return to the list of OPACs.