Welcome to the NEW LMS help guide
This Help Guide is continually being updated. Some pages may be incomplete if a very new feature has been added or a feature enhanced and documentation has fallen behind. Our apologies if this happens. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and suggestions, comments and questions are encouraged. Please email Soutron Support.
This Help Guide provides step-by-step guidance for Library staff on usage and features within the Soutron Library Management System (LMS), a fully web-based application based on the Microsoft SQL platform and industry-standard web technologies.
Use the search box below to find results only for the LMS.
Use the search in the page header to search all help guides.
This guide includes some options which may only be available in the latest release of Soutron. If you do not see an option in your system please contact the helpdesk to arrange an upgrade.
Help Guide style conventions
The following conventions have been used throughout the Help Guide:
- text in italics - refers to the area of System Management relevant to the topic
- text in bold within a sentence - refers to a clickable link or button in the application
- text in bold red - refers to a menu option in the application
- linked text - takes you to a related area for more details
If you cannot find what you need, contact the Soutron Help Desk using one of the methods below:
- write a comment at the bottom of the relevant help page
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call +44 1332 844032