These terms and conditions govern access to all Soutron developed applications as used by Soutron's clients (Also known as "content owners").
Some types of content, may require online registration. Online registration also allows you to use personalised features such as saved searches and manage your account.
By registering online, you agree to be bound by these general Terms and Conditions.
- I will comply with current UK copyright law. If I want to publish material from this site, I will abide by the conditions of use for that item and seek any permissions that are necessary.
- I will acknowledge the source of the content in any published work, using the information in the conditions of use for that item.
- I will not distribute content to third parties if doing so contravenes any of the above terms.
- I will not use automated processing technologies unless otherwise agreed.
- I will not create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Website except where expressly permitted on the Website or otherwise permitted in writing.
- I accept that the application content owners take every care to ensure that the information on the application is accurate and complete, some of it may be supplied by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time.
- I acknowledge that the application may contain links to other resources, content on pages which the application links to is not subject to the application content owners control, their owners may be independent from us, and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content.
How your personal information will be used:
- We will not share your personal information with any third parties.
Variation of these Terms & Conditions
Further, the Application or content owners reserves absolutely the right to withdraw or suspend the application where it deems this to be necessary without notice and will not be liable to you for such unavailability.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall restrict or exclude any liability that we have to any party which cannot be excluded by law and in particular, and notwithstanding any term of these Terms & Conditions, our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall not be limited or excluded in any way.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.